• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Let us purchase Extra Turns on Mondays

DeletedUser25171

Now that you have added GE-style Negotiations to the Daily Quests, it is possible that we may want to purchase an Extra Turn on a day when the GE is not running. This is currently not possible.

For example, I just got three tasks, including Solve a very complex negotiation and Spend 1000 Tavern Silver. I figured why not use one to help the other, and decided to buy an extra turn for 1500. But because it is Monday and no GE is currently in session, I was unable to do this. A "very complex" negotiation is almost never solvable in three turns, meaning that I would either need to start over and lose goods and hope I get lucky, or spend Diamonds on an extra turn--and spending Diamonds is something Inno has said they don't want to force us to do when it comes to DQ.

Volodya

Now that you have added GE-style Negotiations to the Daily Quests, it is possible that we may want to purchase an Extra Turn on a day when the GE is not running. This is currently not possible.

For example, I just got three tasks, including Solve a very complex negotiation and Spend 1000 Tavern Silver. I figured why not use one to help the other, and decided to buy an extra turn for 1500. But because it is Monday and no GE is currently in session, I was unable to do this. A "very complex" negotiation is almost never solvable in three turns, meaning that I would either need to start over and lose goods and hope I get lucky, or spend Diamonds on an extra turn--and spending Diamonds is something Inno has said they don't want to force us to do when it comes to DQ.
You get four turns in a "very complex" DC negotiation, not three, so it's equivalent to GE negotiations with the Tavern boost. You're never going to get a fifth chance in either DC or GE without spending diamonds.

Last edited:

Agent327

It's Daily Challenge, not Daily Quest.

Mouse-over of the extra turn shows you it only works on the Guild Expeditions.

DeletedUser25171

See that? Aren't you glad that you got this on a Monday and couldn't waste 1,500 silver for something you don't need and wouldn't have worked anyway?
See mine example? I would have only been wasting 500TS, since I needed to spend 1000 ANYWAY.

DeletedUser25171

Extra turns you can buy in your Tavern only apply to the Guild Expedition.

In the DC negotiations, you get three or four turns, depending on complexity of the negotiation.
Point 1: I KNOW that. I SAID that. That was my POINT.
Point 2: Now THAT is more useful information. I did not notice THAT. Thanks.

DeletedUser25171

You get four turns in a "very complex" DC negotiation, not three, so it's equivalent to GE negotiations with the Tavern boost. You're never going to get a fifth chance in either DC or GE without spending diamonds.
Thanks for a response that contained only *useful* information that I did *not* know and *didn't* attempt to "inform" me of information that I already clearly *knew.*

DeletedUser31440

Where did you say that, was it this?

Because if it was, that really just looks like you think it would give you an extra turn.

Sorry let me try this again in a style that you'll better understand:

WHERE did you SAY *THaT?, **@#*$Was it this?

BECAUSE IF IT WAS&*$, **THAT*(** REALLY*#$*@*)%(# JUST LOOKS LIKE you think IT would GIVE you an exTRA turn!@#!@$!@

Edit: Thanks for a post that contained only *easily identifiable* problems with enough information to figure out what you did *not* know and *didn't* attempt to "ask" me about information that you already clearly *knew.*

DeletedUser

I *KNOW* it only works in GE--that was my POINT.
You didn't know it before these players told you, because your original post states that you wanted to use it for DC negotiations.
You did not know that, and that wasn't your point. Your point was that you wanted to use the extra turn boost for DC negotiations, and these players are telling you that you couldn't anyway because it doesn't work with them. On any day of the week, not just Monday.
Thanks for a response that contained only *useful* information that I did *not* know and *didn't* attempt to "inform" me of information that I already clearly *knew.*
All the information shared with you here was useful to you, because from your original post you obviously knew none of it.

Agent327

I *KNOW* it only works in GE--that was my POINT.

You did????

Strange. I could swear you wanted to buy an extra turn for the DC.

So you did know and now want to buy an extra turn on Monday. A turn, as you know you kan only use in GE. Since GE isn't running on monday that makes a lot of sense.

Salsuero

The others have thoroughly and justifiably called you out on the "I already knew that" fable, but I'll address something they haven't:

spending Diamonds is something Inno has said they don't want to force us to do when it comes to DQ.

They aren't forcing you to do so.

I would either need to start over and lose goods and hope I get lucky, or spend Diamonds on an extra turn

Since you provided the "or" in that sentence yourself, you are already clear on that point. Quit crying about things you can control and play the game! You don't have to do Daily Challenges, by the way... since it's NOT CLEAR from your post that you ALREADY KNOW THAT.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The issue for those who are complaining about negotiations being added to the DC can be boiled down to one simple thing - a failure to secure an adequate goods supply. If they had adequate goods they wouldn't worry about the goods spent, even if it took them 10 tries.

I suspect that these are the same people who complain that they can't afford to do GE 4 every week because it costs too much .

I see this as a failure on the part of the players to learn how to play the game , not Inno for making the content.

DeletedUser26120

4h coin option is a cheaper way to do the 3 boosts a day - not as quick but possible to do it within challenge timeframe.

DeletedUser26120

if you remember to do it...
Linux has built in timers for most distros and windows can use free-countdown-timer.com - mobiles have alarms too. :)

Free Countdown Timer is the only thing I miss about windows - great program.

ODragon

Linux has built in timers for most distros and windows can use free-countdown-timer.com - mobiles have alarms too. :)

Free Countdown Timer is the only thing I miss about windows - great program.

That's a lot of effort for a game. What's not a lot of effort is to just use the extra purchase.