• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Let us purchase Extra Turns on Mondays

DeletedUser31440

That's a lot of effort for a game. What's not a lot of effort is to just use the extra purchase.

Grabs my phone, squeezes, "Set an alarm for 4 hours", and the alarm goes off in 4 hours...

RazorbackPirate

That's a lot of effort for a game. What's not a lot of effort is to just use the extra purchase.
I keep a 60% supply boost running all the time since I produce less supplies than coins. Since the boost is always running when I choose the chests in DC, I never get 'Buy x number of Tavern boosts' or 'Spend x amount of Tavern Silver' type quests in DC. I use the extra supplies to complete more RQs. The best part is that I don't waste time or silver selecting and running boosts I don't want and have no use for.

ODragon

I keep a 60% supply boost running all the time since I produce less supplies than coins. Since the boost is always running when I choose the chests in DC, I never get 'Buy x number of Tavern boosts' or 'Spend x amount of Tavern Silver' type quests in DC. I use the extra supplies to complete more RQs. The best part is that I don't waste time or silver selecting and running boosts I don't want and have no use for.
I'm not ready to fight thought GE4 yet so I use the extra turn often enough.

RazorbackPirate

I'm not ready to fight thought GE4 yet so I use the extra turn often enough.
The 24 hour boost runs out just before I'm ready to collect. When it does, I buy the 15 min. Extra Turn, negotiate GE, then buy another 60% boost and collect my city. It does add a bit to collection time slippage, but I RQ anyway. Collection time slips doing it this way or not.

Salsuero

4h coin option is a cheaper way to do the 3 boosts a day - not as quick but possible to do it within challenge timeframe.

I usually do the 30 minute attack boost when the extra GE turn isn't available. But the trick to not seeing this as part of the Daily Challenge at all is to always have a boost running before choosing your Daily Challenge. I always have the 24-hour supply boost running, so it's rare that I ever see this challenge pop up, but sometimes I forget to make sure it's still running (since it ends just before collection, but especially when I've delayed my collection due to real life reasons) and it does pop up. It just won't ask you to do this if you're already running one, similar to how you won't get asked to take a sector if you don't have any provinces scouted.

DeletedUser30312

I usually don't have a problem with the 3 Tavern boosts. I grab the Extra Turns, because it's only 15 minutes and wears off fast. If it's Monday, then I have to fall back on the 10% attack. No big deal. I usually put up a 20% attack bonus every day when I'm doing my fighting, since it's the most cost effective boost for me, and if I need a third I try to remember to activate the cheap coin boost when I'm done with most of the day's activity.