• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do Not Suggest Let us upgrade an event building to max level but let us change to a lower level appearance.

Would you like to be able to change the appearance of your event buildings to a lower level?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idea:
Let us upgrade an event building to max level but let us change to a lower level appearance.

Reason:
I placed my new Abbey behind my Vineyard. When I was upgrading it, I thought the lower level images would have looked much nicer with the Vineyard (more like a backyard with an extra building). But, in order to get the max stats from the Abbey, I had to upgrade it all the way.

Details:
Click on a max level building with multiple levels and choose which image you would like to use. This can only be done on maxed out buildings.

Visual Aids:
Don't have any.

Balance:
The only thing I could possibly see as an issue would be plundering. Plunderers would see a lower level building and possibly skip over it (although the hover would still show the current level).

Abuse Prevention:
As above, players may set all of their event buildings to level 1 to try to prevent plundering.

Summary:
This would give some additional asthetic choices for people who like to design their cities.

Last edited:

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
DNS

* New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game

The building is meant to look this way. Giving it a different look than it has will disturb the balance. Example of that is plundering like you already mention.