• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lets Dance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37593

First off my guild is ranked #1 in our world and has been for 1389 days and is 5th of all US servers and we don't have a problem in a straight up fight.... And we can fight back but at 10 to 1 attrition ratio it is difficult nearly impossible. If your so short sighted to think that this is a player participation issue then you need clearly haven't played much GBG. When you have to fight out of your HQ at 0% and other guilds are are at 96%+ reduced attrition. They can do 800 fights and you can do 80 at best.... It's clearly unbalanced. Reducing the siege camp boost to 15% would reduce the ratio from 10 to 1 to 2-3 to 1 (dependent on the sector, # of siege camps etc...) Strong guilds would still have an advantage but it would be reasonable. Removing unlimited reduced attrition is best for all.
I vote a big YES on this proposition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37593

-1 Raise your attack boosts and upgrade your traz.
You obviously don't know anything about our guild. The folks in this guild have massive GBs and Massiva Attack...you may want to look it up sometime.

The point being made is no matter how good a single guild is, they cannot compete against two other really awesome guilds when those two teams consipire to work together against the other teams. Usually there are only 3 really good guilds...the other guilds are just happy to pick up the scraps.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

You obviously don't know anything about our guild. The folks in this guild have massive GBs and Massiva Attack...you may want to look it up sometime.

The point being made is no matter how good a single guild is, they cannot compete against two other really awesome guilds when those two teams consipire to work together against the other teams. Usually there are only 3 really good guilds...the other guilds are just happy to pick up the scraps.
The question is, why don't you have any allies? Why can't you or won't you team up with any of the other guilds and conspire yourself? Why are you the specific target of the other two guilds?

Just FYI for the forum to know. Shroomy is crying in this forum about this and most of his guild because the guild I am in is doing it to them. The validity of his argument is sound. They are cornered with no movement and no remorse given to them because they did this to the guild I am in first. They teamed up on us and has us trapped for 11 days with absolutely zero chance of getting out... And now the tide has turned and for three seasons in a row they have been beat like ugly red headed step children. Sorry not sorry. They can’t ally with anyone in our world because they have shown they are untrustworthy. Also, they are number 1 in world via GVG rankings but they are against the best GBG guilds and getting smacked around. You did this to yourselves.

mamboking053

Just FYI for the forum to know. Shroomy is crying in this forum about this and most of his guild because the guild I am in is doing it to them. The validity of his argument is sound. They are cornered with no movement and no remorse given to them because they did this to the guild I am in first. They teamed up on us and has us trapped for 11 days with absolutely zero chance of getting out... And now the tide has turned and for three seasons in a row they have been beat like ugly red headed step children. Sorry not sorry. They can’t ally with anyone in our world because they have shown they are untrustworthy. Also, they are number 1 in world via GVG rankings but they are against the best GBG guilds and getting smacked around. You did this to yourselves.
I'm curious. How many other guilds are in your session and are they doing anything or are pretty much inactive?

Are you controlling the whole map, or just targeting this other guild?

I'm not antagonizing you- there's no rules against it. I'm just curious how other GbG's play out.

I'm curious. How many other guilds are in your session and are they doing anything or are pretty much inactive?

Are you controlling the whole map, or just targeting this other guild?

I'm not antagonizing you- there's no rules against it. I'm just curious how other GbG's play out.
The others are playing but can’t amass firepower on sectors like we can so they just hang out in the four rings, sometimes they move into the 3 rings but then get pushed back. It’s only 2 guilds doing this but the other 6 are all catching the shaft the same way.

DeletedUser23449

No. Most guilds never see this tactic because most Guilds below Platinum can't do it and wouldn't do it if they could. Hence why they are below Platinum.

I'm in Diamond in two worlds and Platinum in another. Most Platinum Guilds don't do it either.

One Diamond world none of the Guilds do this, it;s just non-stop free for all fighting. The other world see some, but the other Diamond Guilds have figured out ways to battle back,

So only some Guilds in some worlds get locked out. A minority.

If you are getting beat regularly by this tactic you need to figure out how to break it. Your Guild is second ranked in your world. That you are getting taken apart means you need help. If you can't win, especially (hint!) outnumbering the enemy 6 to 2, then you don't belong in the same League as those two Guilds despite your high rank.

Please don't ask INNO to change the game to fix your problem.

That one word is why you're getting whupped. You have adopted a 'can't win' mentality.

Folks, if you can't beat Guilds, if you have to change the rules of the game to think you'll have a chance, then you are playing our of your League. Relegate and you can 'bully' guilds in a lower League.
Folks have trouble understanding written word. You missed completely what is being said.

UBERhelp1

I've got to say, it is funny that when a strategy works for you, it is fine. When it works against you, it's a game-breaking exploit.

Every guild has the ability to form alliances.
Every guild has the ability to build siege camps.
Every guild has the ability to hold sectors equally.
Every guild has the ability to strategize.
Every guild has the ability to win.

However, there's a distinct feature of strategy. You can either use it or lose. If you decided that you will be untrustworthy and you no longer can hold alliances, that's on you. If your members can not be coordinated enough to take sectors quickly to prevent your other ones from being locked out, that's on you. If you do not have the guild goods to build siege camps, with all your eighty members, then what the (coughs... kids on this forum) heck makes you think you are entitled to win?

That was fun to write :)

jess1155

I've got to say, it is funny that when a strategy works for you, it is fine. When it works against you, it's a game-breaking exploit.

Every guild has the ability to form alliances.
Every guild has the ability to build siege camps.
Every guild has the ability to hold sectors equally.
Every guild has the ability to strategize.
Every guild has the ability to win.

However, there's a distinct feature of strategy. You can either use it or lose. If you decided that you will be untrustworthy and you no longer can hold alliances, that's on you. If your members can not be coordinated enough to take sectors quickly to prevent your other ones from being locked out, that's on you. If you do not have the guild goods to build siege camps, with all your eighty members, then what the (coughs... kids on this forum) heck makes you think you are entitled to win?

That was fun to write :)
100% agree! well said ^_^

DeletedUser23685

This is fair. It's not cool when multiple guilds can group together and just lock out smaller guilds making it very uneven and super unfair for anyone else to get in. Please listen to your player base Inno and make this change!

This is fair. It's not cool when multiple guilds can group together and just lock out smaller guilds making it very uneven and super unfair for anyone else to get in. Please listen to your player base Inno and make this change!
It isn’t fair when it happens to you but it’s fair game when you do it to other guilds?? Can you whine any louder??

jess1155

its already fair opening day. we all start with 0 attrition from home base. any locking out done past the initial push is strategy and fair game. yall can align with other guilds and give it back but you're the #1 guild that has a tarnished reputation, pretending to care about the smaller guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.