• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Level 10 guild (+1FP) recruiting active players

DeletedUser24774

We're a mellow guild seeking committed players to advance our guild and GvG efforts. We have an active FP swap and quickly bring GBs out of the mud. There are three main rules, including fair trade and respect each other. We also understand that no matter how much you like the game, sometimes our families, jobs, and other IRL commitments can take us away for a day or two (it is just a game, after all) - so the third rule is make sure a leader knows if you will be away for a little while (red bubbles are kicked quickly). We are happy to accept farmers and fighters - both are valued assets to us. Right now, we are only in IA GvG, but we may expand. If this sounds like a fit for you, please message me. Once you are in, never hesitate to ask me a question - I may not know the answer, but it will find one! Note: we are recruiting IA players and above. We will consider BA, but there needs to be more to your town than a bunch of trees and obelisks. Thanks!