• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Level 190 Arc

Jern2017

On the Italian server (D world), someone has an Arc that has recently reached level 190.

Does anyone by any chance play there to see what the contribution bonus is?

If it continues to rise at the same rate as it does for levels 80-180, level 190 should provide a 101% boost.

RazorbackPirate

On the Italian server (D world), someone has an Arc that has recently reached level 190.

Wouldn't this be better posted in the EU forum? Don't know if you have, or not, but you'd be more likely to find someone who does play on the Italian server there, than here on the US server.

Should you find out, I'd be interested to know. So please, if you get an answer, report back and let us know.

DeletedUser37581

If it continues to rise at the same rate as it does for levels 80-180, level 190 should provide a 101% boost.
It does not continue to rise. The boost is still 100.0%.

Jern2017

@RazorbackPirate I realize it would be better to post this question on the EN/international server, but I don't have an EN account, so I thought I'd just ask here and hope someone could answer.

@dontwannaname interesting. I wonder if/when it rises again.

mamboking053

Do you guys think it's really worth it to spend the FP to get it beyond level 80?

Edited...

It depends on how far past 80 you go...

Past level 80 your Arc improves by 0.1% per level. This means that if you are giving a 1.9 contribution to another GB, for every level past 80 you will make 1 extra fp for every 1000 fp you donate.

If you consider level 80 to be the base, than...
At level 90, you make an additional 10 fp/1000 donated
At level 100, you make an additional 20fp/1000 donated

If you find yourself donating a lot, this can add up over time. However, it also takes a LOT of time. Going to level 100 isn't so bad. At the moment I make about 350fp per day. This means that it will take me 4 months to get from level 80 to level 100. However, after that, I can concentrate on raising other things while also making fp simply by doing things I already do now- donating to other arcs. I used to think the CF was the way to go, but after noticing this I switched up quick.

But be prepared. It's similar to raising the Arc to 80. You're probably not going to be doing much else of interest until you reach your goal. As I make 350/day I think level 100 is good enough until my fp collect improves significantly. At the current rate, going from level 100 to 110 requires another 4 months.

Last edited:

DeletedUser37581

Past level 80 your Arc improves by 0.1% per level. This means that if you are giving a 1.9 contribution to another Arc, you will make 1 extra fp for every 1000 fp you donate.

So at level 90, you make 10 fp/1000 donated
at level 100, 20fp/1000 donated
The additional Arc boost is from the base reward, not the amount donated. So at level 90 Arc, if the base reward is 1000 FPs, then at 1.9 you donate 1900 FPs and get a total return of 1910 FPs.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

It depends on how far past 80 you go...

Past level 80 your Arc improves by 0.1% per level. This means that if you are giving a 1.9 contribution to another Arc, you will make 1 extra fp for every 1000 fp you donate.

So at level 90, you make 10 fp/1000 donated
at level 100, 20fp/1000 donated

If you find yourself donating a lot, this can add up over time. However, it also takes a LOT of time. Going to level 100 isn't so bad. At the moment I make about 350fp per day. This means that it will take me 4 months to get from level 80 to level 100. However, after that, I can concentrate on raising other things while also making fp simply by doing things I already do now- donating to other arcs. I used to think the CF was the way to go, but after noticing this I switched up quick.

But be prepared. It's similar to raising the Arc to 80. You're probably not going to be doing much else of interest until you reach your goal. As I make 350/day I think level 100 is good enough until my fp collect improves significantly. At the current rate, going from level 100 to 110 requires another 4 months.
Thanks for the rundown on the gain from 80-90 and 90-100. Good info.

Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture, but I feel like 42k FP would be more beneficial spent in various other GBs than for an extra 1% bonus.

mamboking053

Thanks for the rundown on the gain from 80-90 and 90-100. Good info.

Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture, but I feel like 42k FP would be more beneficial spent in various other GBs than for an extra 1% bonus.

Depends on how often and how much you will be contributing to other GB's. The more you do this the more profit you will get, but if you don't do this very often than it's probably not the best path for you. Either way, it is a slow recuperation so if you are looking for fast gains (or something other than raising fp income) than it's best to invest in something else.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

I'm in perpetual end game, but there is always something to work on. :) My Arc is chilling at level 80 giving me the 1.9 boost on contributions. I send 300 FP out every day to GBs. I see a thread like this and it makes me ask myself, is this something I should be doing instead of other upgrades?

DeletedUser37581

If you are only investing 300 FPs a day into GBs, then I would say that getting your Arc to a higher level probably should not be a priority at all. I put 20k - 30k into GBs on a daily basis so it makes a bit more sense in my case to have a higher level Arc.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

I'm in a 1.9 thread. I put in 2000 FPs to take 1st. 5 minutes later the GB has leveled and I get my FPs back. 20 minutes later I put 2000 FPs into another GB to take 1st. 5 minutes later that GB has leveled. And so on.
Ok makes sense. I need to find these things. Is there like an lfg forum page? All the GBs I deal with take days and days to level!

ODragon

Just spent 52k to test to see if any additional forgepoints gained after Arc level 180. Happymarks Arc leveled, still exactly at 2.0. Check the guy from Italy at level 190, it’s still showing at 2.0. So it’s safe to say the arc is hitting its ultimate nerf at level 180, just goods and medals gained.
Http://prntscr.com/p5pavb

Awesome, thank you. I do wonder if it is now going by .01% and it isn't showing enough significant digits.