• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Level 80 arc?

spartacus2.0

How am I supposed to get an 80 arc without spending years getting bps? I don't understand how so many have 80's...
And the guild wants me to get it asap....

Kranyar the Mysterious

Take 5th position for cheap on as many Arcs as possible.

Just ask people actively working their Arc if you can grab 5th so you can build yours, and if they can give you an advance heads up. Most players are happy to help new players, especially with 5th, but they likely won't hold the position for too long if you are offline.

Ebeondi Asi

From zero to 80 usually takes between two months to six months for an active player in a decent Guild. IT can be done faster by a few, and some take near forever. The best strategy IMO is to not start Arc until you have a level ten Zeus, CoA and CDM. And then work 100% on Arc until done.
Also I suggest is not trying to start going for Arc until you are taking in at least 100FP a day from your city.
Belonging to a strong Guild with a lot of players who already have a level 80 or higher Arc.
As mentioned you need to take positions on others Arcs .. P5 even if you lose FPs doing so! (generally Arc Blueprints are worth a forge point each. Jut IMO for a person going for Arc 80. You will need over 640 Blueprints to get to 80.
The best way is on others arcs taking P5 at 1.9 or...
I did it by being in a Guild that had a Arc leveling group. that helped me realize how to start groups in my other Worlds. the members don't need to be in your Guild.
I would find players in Guild or Friends or Hood with a very low level Arc. i would send all of them a PM saying I am starting an Arc leveling swap club.
What yo want are five players plus yourself for a club. And players who are making about the same Fp a day.
If you can do it start two clubs with five or six members, and sort them by high FP a day and low FP a day.
Start a thread and add all the members. you can start separate threads for swaps for 10 25 50Fps. i can say do not make too many separae threads. (too many become stagnant) and generally you should take responsibility for when they close. because you can only use them up to about Arc level 28 at most. why ? sniping starts to be a real issue around level 28 for an Arc club) (I will warn you the person with the most FPs a day will always take P1.. The idea of having five players plus yourself in a swap is every player gets a position to gain BPS.You can arrange to trade P1 P2 or just let it go whomever is fastest get s the most.BPs
also a player who can use a 1.9 will move up faster than those using a swap. however then those 1.9 users have to have an alternative way to get Arc BPs.
Everyone has gone through this one way or another.

Last edited:

FoNBaHH21

The best strategy IMO is to not start Arc until you have a level ten Zeus, CoA and CDM. And then work 100% on Arc until done.
Tell me please what will happen when I will build these buildings to level ten. Is there a hidden / locked option to start building Arc or there are some other minimal requirements for beginning Arc?

Sharmon the Impaler

Tell me please what will happen when I will build these buildings to level ten. Is there a hidden / locked option to start building Arc or there are some other minimal requirements for beginning Arc?
This will allow you to fight a bit which will be a way to get more FP to help level your Arc. A second way is find 2 other people and then form a group where each fills 2 positions on the other’s Arcs and then fill the last two in regular threads. This will ensure your BPs keep flowing in.

FoNBaHH21

OK, thank you. However I'm looking for a receipt how to start an Arc building. I must fight more and wait for an Arc BP as reward or better way is to invest more FP in stronger players GB ?

Sledgie

From zero to 80 usually takes between two months to six months for an active player in a decent Guild. IT can be done faster by a few, and some take near forever. The best strategy IMO is to not start Arc until you have a level ten Zeus, CoA and CDM. And then work 100% on Arc until done.
Also I suggest is not trying to start going for Arc until you are taking in at least 100FP a day from your city.
Belonging to a strong Guild with a lot of players who already have a level 80 or higher Arc.
As mentioned you need to take positions on others Arcs .. P5 even if you lose FPs doing so! (generally Arc Blueprints are worth a forge point each. Jut IMO for a person going for Arc 80. You will need over 640 Blueprints to get to 80.
The best way is on others arcs taking P5 at 1.9 or...
I did it by being in a Guild that had a Arc leveling group. that helped me realize how to start groups in my other Worlds. the members don't need to be in your Guild.
I would find players in Guild or Friends or Hood with a very low level Arc. i would send all of them a PM saying I am starting an Arc leveling swap club.
What yo want are five players plus yourself for a club. And players who are making about the same Fp a day.
If you can do it start two clubs with five or six members, and sort them by high FP a day and low FP a day.
Start a thread and add all the members. you can start separate threads for swaps for 10 25 50Fps. i can say do not make too many separae threads. (too many become stagnant) and generally you should take responsibility for when they close. because you can only use them up to about Arc level 28 at most. why ? sniping starts to be a real issue around level 28 for an Arc club) (I will warn you the person with the most FPs a day will always take P1.. The idea of having five players plus yourself in a swap is every player gets a position to gain BPS.You can arrange to trade P1 P2 or just let it go whomever is fastest get s the most.BPs
also a player who can use a 1.9 will move up faster than those using a swap. however then those 1.9 users have to have an alternative way to get Arc BPs.
Everyone has gone through this one way or another.
I disagree with the need to get the trinity to 10 before building arc to 80. On my more recent worlds I've done Arc to 80 before focusing on anything else because there are so many good event buildings where you can build attack faster with those than taking the trinity to 10. After Arc I focus on Traz, and then come back to the trinity.

Ebeondi Asi

There are at least a million ways to play Foe. Players can decide to follow one path or another to get where they wish to go. No problem.
The main thing to my game was reading what others think or have done, ponder it and go for what I think is the best way to proceed. Blindly following advice is a bad idea. Mainly due to such a huge variety of play styles possible, your time, your abilities. All may not being anything like the person who gives the particular advice**. Plus doing what you want is the key to having fun. Even if you mess up a bit.
Players can have experience and that is what is really of value in reading stuff on how to do anything in Foe. But every situation is different.And what worked so well for one person may not work for another.

** an example: I read all about CF being important. I have CF up over 90 and Gee I still hate doing RQ. I have no idea why, It just sucks IMO.
Even with the SAAB / Venus fights plus swap 500Goods (with a partner to swap) combined with do 12 fights. Just hate it. Other think it is Mana from heaven.
I do a few RQs but only rarely, and they are never fun LOL

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

There are at least a million ways to play Foe. Players can decide to follow one path or another to get where they wish to go. No problem.
The main thing to my game was reading what others think or have done, ponder it and go for what I think is the best way to proceed. Blindly following advice is a bad idea. Mainly due to such a huge variety of play styles possible, your time, your abilities. All may not being anything like the person who gives the particular advice**. Plus doing what you want is the key to having fun. Even if you mess up a bit.
Players can have experience and that is what is really of value in reading stuff on how to do anything in Foe. But every situation is different.And what worked so well for one person may not work for another.

** an example: I read all about CF being important. I have CF up over 90 and Gee I still hate doing RQ. I have no idea why, It just sucks IMO.
Even with the SAAB / Venus fights plus swap 500Goods (with a partner to swap) combined with do 12 fights. Just hate it. Other think it is Mana from heaven.
Plus the game changes and evolves. The best path forward in my first city is pretty outdated now, and I follow totally different strategies in my newer ones.

DevaCat

Plus the game changes and evolves. The best path forward in my first city is pretty outdated now, and I follow totally different strategies in my newer ones.

That’s a good point. And how a player goes about building a fourth or fourteenth city is different because of the previous game experience brought to the new startup.
- - - -
A first-time city can still benefit from getting the fighting triad to level 10 asap before tackling the Arc climb. You need those to effectively work the map and quests and get the expansions you’ll need for those event buildings you will (eventually) accumulate. There’s nothing magic about level 10, it’s just a level that will be helpful to you once you commit to working the Arc and will be neglecting all other GBs.

While you’re working on the triad you can work to get your daily forge point production up - the more you have the faster the Arc run can be. If in a leveling group that can be as little as the minimum daily contribution required by the group. But more is far better if you decide to take 5th and 4th positions to get your prints.

@spartacus2.0 , if your guild wants you to build and level an Arc to 80 asap they should show you how and help you to do it. If they don’t, I’d look for a better guild.

Just An Observer

I have been doing Abort 2000 for most of 2022. How I make it easy and even fun: Split the 80-ish minutes it takes into smaller segments. Play music with two songs being a 10 minute slice of time and if you like the groove you are in, take it to 15 or 20. This work goes on with no real stress by remembering how one eats an elephant, which is One Bite At A Time! Keep the bites small enough and you will chew up the task. Being on Pacific time means I can get 40 of the 80 minutes done in the evening before bedtime with the rest done in the early morning so my goods trades can be posted.

Hope you find a way forward Ebeondi :)

Ebeondi Asi

Thank you. I have tried to do small bits to get myself acclimated to doing more RQs. As soon as I have any other game related things on my mind I stop doing the RQs again. I should be able to do them, but I just do not care about them. Even though the ones i can easily do are utterly free aside from a bit of time.

UP ONLINE

FRIENDS are your food get lots of them under 1 mill power no one that uses swaps spot 6-16 = they are using swaps
it's all about the right friends to make a profet from