• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Level up GB for free in my Inventory?

zeibal

I noticed a Level Up a GB for Free in my inventory? I don't remember earning this so does anyone have an idea of how this was obtained? A few of my guild mates also have this in their inventory and it seems to be for one of the GBs that they have already built. None of us know where it came from.

Lord Lilbit

If you have a Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, or Castel del Monte it was a 'bonus' (there was a bonus for each one if you had it)

DeletedUser

What is the reason for the bonus, anybody know? Is it city defense related somehow?

DeletedUser10131

The offensive GB originally was worth 10% per level. They were changed to 3% per level to help balance the game. As a result the free upgrade was given for changing the GB.

DeletedUser8944

The offensive GB originally was worth 10% per level. They were changed to 3% per level to help balance the game. As a result the free upgrade was given for changing the GB.

Correction the offensive GB were 5% each level, Defensive GB were 10% each level

CatNik

I have a maxed out Zeus. Anyone know if it will bring it to level 11 without having unlocked it with BPs?

DeletedUser6172

You'd have to use blueprints to unlock an additional level.

The voucher is "enough" FPs for your Great Building to reach the next level.

If you have 5 guildmates who EACH contribute just a few FPS, and you do the "rest of the Forge Points" with your voucher, you'll have some very happy guildmates.

CatNik

If you have 5 guildmates who EACH contribute just a few FPS, and you do the "rest of the Forge Points" with your voucher, you'll have some very happy guildmates.

Ah, I see. Thank you.

DeletedUser10415

Is it intentional that leveling an offensive GB to 11 only gives 1% bonus?

shughes3

Could you explain this a little more please?

DeletedUser10415

If you are already at level 10, How can someone donate?

You'd need a full set of blueprints for the great building in question. From the blueprint screen, you'd unlock level 11. Then get your mates to pile on, and then use the voucher.

The voucher alone will level the great building without the use of blueprints, but if you do it that way, then nobody can get any prizes.