• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
I currently run leveling groups for my guild with quite a few guild members using my leveling system as it has proven to be the fastest and cheapest way to level your GBs. And I thought, why not post a message here and see if there is anyone that interested in joining in my leveling Groups as I run them on the social tab so becoming a part of it, no matter what guild you‘re in is a great advantage to growing your city. We level all GBs at a daily group rate of 25 a day (per GB) and I have recently started an Advanced Arc Leveling group (50 FP daily) for those who want to push their Arc to 80 a lot faster. Feel free to find me in S world and send me a message.

Queen Serenity of Cevia
Guild: Night Watch

Update:

Since this post I have joined a different guild in Sirenia, but I still run the leveling groups and it has expanded to being used my multiple people in multiple guilds and has proven to be great way for players to build their inventory FP bank as well level their own GBs. If you do not understand how leveling groups work or have never used my system, which is a bit of a twist on the ‘old-school’ method of leveling groups. Please feel free to ask and don’t just assume. I’d be happy to answer any questions from anyone. There are currently over 20 people who use my leveling group system and haven’t had any complaints from those that choose to use it.

Happy Forging everyone!

Update:

Thought I’d post an update as it been a few months since my last one.. I am STILL actively running the leveling groups and I have received a few responses from this thread. I know that this part of the forums aren’t the most popular thing in FoE, but the groups and members are growing! (And so are their GBs)

I’ve recently even started a high level arc group which is going through the first test run to see just how well it works and those participating are really enjoying it! They’re almost halfway to 100 (the goal) using my leveling group system. And they’re not spending any inventory FP to do it!

So, if you’re interested or curious about knowing more, feel free to drop me a line in S! I am part of a new guild now and have been for the past few months but still do a lot with the members of Night Watch via the leveling groups. There’s also even a member of Fluffy Bunnies who’s come along recently and joined my groups!

Queen Serenity of Cevia