LF - The Blue Galaxy / Seed Vault

Discussion in 'Fel Dranghyr Drama' started by The Butt Wizard, Feb 25, 2018.

1. The Butt Wizard

The Butt Wizard New Member

I imagine the second is easier to find than the first, but I’m trying to find someone with a Blue Galaxy so I can get blueprints for it. My forge point output is 130 per day, give or take, and I can pretty much level it on my own in a few days depending on the level.

If you can look me up and send me a friend request, I will level your Blue Galaxy and / or Seed Vault and get out of your way if you like. If you want to keep me in your list, I usually spend more time leveling the buildings of my friends than my own.

Also, I aid every day and check for open taverns several times a day, plus my own tavern has the 10% forge point chance and I empty it repeatedly throughout the day, so you’ll always have a shot at it around the same time.

Anyway, please message or send me an invite if you’d be so kind as to help me. Thanks for hearing me out.

I love you

2. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

Blue Galaxy has not been released on live yet. It's still in beta with the rest of OF #437.

3. The Butt Wizard

The Butt Wizard New Member

I really jumped the gun on that, but thank you for letting me know.

4. James the peacemaker

James the peacemaker New Member

Does anyone know when the Blue Galaxy will be released to live along with OF 6?

5. NoBeard

NoBeard New Member

6. NoBeard

NoBeard New Member

I just built the BG, prints available for low fp
    Send me a friend request

7. lionlick

lionlick New Member

Just built the Blue Galaxy. Send me a friend invite and donate for bps!