1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

LF - The Blue Galaxy / Seed Vault

Discussion in 'Fel Dranghyr Drama' started by Bees Everywhere, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Bees Everywhere

Bees Everywhere Member

I imagine the second is easier to find than the first, but I’m trying to find someone with a Blue Galaxy so I can get blueprints for it. My forge point output is 130 per day, give or take, and I can pretty much level it on my own in a few days depending on the level.

If you can look me up and send me a friend request, I will level your Blue Galaxy and / or Seed Vault and get out of your way if you like. If you want to keep me in your list, I usually spend more time leveling the buildings of my friends than my own.

Also, I aid every day and check for open taverns several times a day, plus my own tavern has the 10% forge point chance and I empty it repeatedly throughout the day, so you’ll always have a shot at it around the same time.

Anyway, please message or send me an invite if you’d be so kind as to help me. Thanks for hearing me out.

I love you

2. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

Blue Galaxy has not been released on live yet. It's still in beta with the rest of OF #437.

3. Bees Everywhere

Bees Everywhere Member

I really jumped the gun on that, but thank you for letting me know.

4. James the peacemaker

James the peacemaker New Member

Does anyone know when the Blue Galaxy will be released to live along with OF 6?

5. NoBeard

NoBeard New Member

6. NoBeard

NoBeard New Member

I just built the BG, prints available for low fp
    Send me a friend request

7. lionlick

lionlick New Member

Just built the Blue Galaxy. Send me a friend invite and donate for bps!