• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Liberty tower with gold cap

DeletedUser36979

This bulding is giving 2x medals over the normal Liberty Tower. I have no idea how I got it or if any of my other towers can be upgraded to this. Appreciate any insight. and thanks

DeletedUser

This bulding is giving 2x medals over the normal Liberty Tower. I have no idea how I got it or if any of my other towers can be upgraded to this. Appreciate any insight. and thanks
It's actually the Victory Tower, not the Liberty Tower. And they recently introduced a second level to both the Victory Tower and the Watchfire, doubling the output of both. You must have unknowingly used a Victory Tower upgrade kit at some point.

spnnr

It's actually the Victory Tower, not the Liberty Tower. And they recently introduced a second level to both the Victory Tower and the Watchfire, doubling the output of both. You must have unknowingly used a Victory Tower upgrade kit at some point.

I would like to apologize for deviating from the OPs question but when did Mr. Longshanks achieve ModHOOD? I would like to extend my congratulations and while you aren't everyone's cup of tea you have always shown yourself to be firm in your stance, knowledgeable and able to coherently debate across a wide spectrum of topics with a touch of humor. I am not sure why you would want to practice self flagellation but I do expect the forum to be a much more exciting place to be.
Best of Luck !

DeletedUser36624

hall monitor 2.jpg
Congratulations, sir! (Hides straw and spitballs behind back.)

Is there a language where "victory" is translated as "liberty"?