• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lighthouse not showing in townhall boost overview

DeletedUser34655

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the game and my first forum post.

In my town hall boost overview I noticed the supply production boost is not appearing for the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanation? Thanks so much

Algona

Couple random ideas, If these don't work hopefully someone can be more helpful.

Is there any chance you used up the 40 boosts?

Did you just put it up? If so is it level 1 yet? Have you logged out since it got to level 1?

You might want to right click on your city screen and contact support in game.

Good luck!

DeletedUser34655

Thanks for your advice., much appreciated.

My st.mark basilica shows up in town overview, so I know it can display the complicated type of GB bonuses.
The 40 charge theory is interesting; but it restores every 24hr and I have checked multiple times. The lighthouse is at a lvl6, but all great theories!!

I feel like its a glitch.. or I'm missing something super simple.

Algona

Ya got me. You hit Town Hall, Voost overview, see SMB and other Coin Boodsts but you do not see...

Is there an area for Supply Boosts? Is it empty? Do you habee any other active Supply boosts showing linke Enthusiasm or something else?

Are you on PC or mobile?

DeletedUser34655

I have enthusiasm in the production category. Some of my other categories have multiple boosts, so it should allow more than one.

I contacted support hopefully they will help me out or make me feel silly for not figuring it out myself.

I'm mostly mobile, but I checked it on my PC before.

Algona

Did a quick experiment and disconnected my LoA. It still showed as a boost in Town Hall with 27 remaining.

One last check. Check the LoA by hovering over it to see how many boosts it has left.

Otherwise i don;t have a clue. I hope support gets back to you quick.

DeletedUser31592

Make it a point to check immediately after collecting it next time. That is the only way to really know if the 40 uses are being used up or not. (Since it takes support a few days to get back with you)

Algona

btw did confirm hat if you use up all Boosts the LoA does not appear on the Town Hall .