• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Lighthouse Of Alexandria Mobile Bug?

Mustapha00

No idea if anyone else has run into this- with my luck, it'll be just me- but it sure appears that the bonus to supplies I collect from my LoA does NOT work on my iPhone, though it does on my desktop.

If I'm doing the math right, my Tanner would produce 160 supplies in one hour. With Happy (if not Shiny) people, that adds 20%, meaning it produces 192 supplies. My LoA should add 75% (I think) to that total, meaning 336 (if it's 20% of the base + 75% of the base) or 374 (if it is base +95%). Instead, all I am getting is the 192, and that is with plenty of collections remaining.

DeletedUser9184

All coin/supply boost are somewhat bugged on mobile for some reason. Don't know if it's been reported or not though

DeletedUser17462

What I've noticed sometimes, if I click on a building still working on the production, the value of said production I see often doesn't reflect the boost, but when I collect it does give me the boost.

DeletedUser9184

What I've noticed sometimes, if I click on a building still working on the production, the value of said production I see often doesn't reflect the boost, but when I collect it does give me the boost.
That is true, you do get the correct amount at the end :)