• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LIst changes that will occur with one up or reno buildings

Lady Rainna

There are a number of buildings that are won in events that are able to be one-upped or have a reno kit used on.
I would like to see , somewhere, information stating what changes , if any, would occur to a building that we use
a one-up kit or reno kit on. To see if it is worth the use of such valuable boosts. Thank you for reading.

Volodya

There are lists floating around on this forum and elsewhere that give this info--presumably accurately--but it's tedious to have to have to refer to them (even if you remember to bookmark them, which I never do!) It would be great if a simple mouse-over would reveal the improvement, once the reno or 1-up had been tentatively activated. I'd vote for that with enthusiasm.

EDIT: I see that two users less lazy than I am posted links to those lists while I was busily typing a less useful comment. Oops.

DeletedUser32389

Something to remember: Upgrading an SoK for example will yield more coins, but not more FP (it does move it ahead on your AID order) I tend to save my upgrades for buildings that produce goods, that way I can get more valuable goods of a higher age. I still have Soks in LMA and I'm in FE.
Another thing to keep in mind is that specialty upgrade kits (like for the cider mill or the graveyard) will also work as a Reno kit; bringing the building to current age when it upgrades

DeletedUser31592

Something to remember: Upgrading an SoK for example will yield more coins, but not more FP (it does move it ahead on your AID order) I tend to save my upgrades for buildings that produce goods, that way I can get more valuable goods of a higher age. I still have Soks in LMA and I'm in FE.
Another thing to keep in mind is that specialty upgrade kits (like for the cider mill or the graveyard) will also work as a Reno kit; bringing the building to current age when it upgrades

But, for young cities, upgrading SoKs is helpful- more coins and more population without worrying about space. More coins helps twofold- a. having more coins and b. completing more coin RQs.

Now, in the later ages, aging them up isn't nearly as helpful.