• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Live answers -- Ask Me Anything about the Birthday Contest!

DeletedUser

Several of us in my guild missed the party. The page wouldn't load, or if it did eventually load, it would crash before you could do anything. I tried for 45 minutes and finally just gave up.

DeletedUser21112

You are Invited to a Birthday Party!!!

On Saturday, May 23[SUP]rd[/SUP], the U.S. Forge of Empire’s server will be celebrating its 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Birthday and we are having a party!! From 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT, we’ll be giving away prizes galore! All you have to do is be registered and sign in to the birthday thread on the forum starting at 9 p.m. Prizes by RANDOM DRAWING will be announced every few minutes past 9 p.m EDT!!!

GRAND PRIZE- 1000 diamonds to be given away
at 10:00 p.m. sharp

I must have completely misunderstood the directions.,

like everybody else ......

- - - Updated - - -

old mercedes, Noarsil

DeletedUser21208

Here for the party!

- - - Updated - - -

What is going on....I see no party????

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthdy FOE!

DeletedUser19328

Well, I hate to say it but this was a total waste of time only got my name in with like 2 minutes to go. Honestly, I think FOE should award everyone something , I know it was really hard to get your name on the list and some did not ever make it with a lot of attempts. I really hope FoE had a Great 3rd Birthday, but at the same time you guys should award all your fans something for really trying to participate in your Birthday Contest.

DeletedUser22078

Yeah, it crashed. I checked with www.isitdownrightnow.com/ and http://www.currentlydown.com/ and both sites showed the server was down completely.

DeletedUser14545

Why are there winners on the list that do not have a posting # I thought in order to win you must reply to the Official post between 9 and 11pm so according to the rules every one of those winners who do not have a post number from the thread are either winners that have cheated and have friends within the forum moderator community who decided to disregard the rules or the 2nd option that those doing the contest are so incompetent they cant even chose winners following their own set rules. So which is it?

DeletedUser8152

Why are there winners on the list that do not have a posting # I thought in order to win you must reply to the Official post between 9 and 11pm so according to the rules every one of those winners who do not have a post number from the thread are either winners that have cheated and have friends within the forum moderator community who decided to disregard the rules or the 2nd option that those doing the contest are so incompetent they cant even chose winners following their own set rules. So which is it?
We didn't record the post numbers for a few of the winners, but they are certainly in the thread and posted appropriately. You can search for them if you'd like to check.

DeletedUser21067

Figures - now I can post on here - earlier I couldn't even get the forum up - server busy

Happy 3rd Birthday - lets hope the next birthday forum this doesn't come a crashing down - although interesting new world - the Cyber world hasn't been introduced yet

DeletedUser12134

I sink in tons of money into this game, and when I try to enter a contest, the sites down and then it's already over because it only lasted for an hour or two at most.

I doubt I'll ever be spending another cent on diamonds.