• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LMA 2nd RQ

Plunder Queen

How do I trigger the second RQ in LMA? Does my bonus quest turn into the second RQ? Yes, I accidentally fulfilled the Fair Maiden quest. Did I mess up by completing it?

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

You need to get all the way through the LMA questline. You';ll get the second slot right before you begin the bonus questline. You can hold there or you can finish the bonus questline and stay in LMA as long as you want with both slots opened.

Plunder Queen

You need to get all the way through the LMA questline. You';ll get the second slot right before you begin the bonus questline. You can hold there or you can finish the bonus questline and stay in LMA as long as you want with both slots opened.

Okay, I finished the story line, it tells me to build something from the colonial age. I’m halfway done with the bonus quest. So when I finish the last bonus, it’ll be back to a RQ?

RazorbackPirate

Yes. Just ignore the Story quest until you're ready to move to Colonial. Once the Bonus questline is finished, The slot it occupies will revert to RQs.

Plunder Queen

Yes. Just ignore the Story quest until you're ready to move to Colonial. Once the Bonus questline is finished, The slot it occupies will revert to RQs.
Thank goodness! I was so worried I messed up by completing the fair maiden quest! I did the map but I didn’t trigger the two that mess up the quests so I got my 4 CA troops.

wontn23

Okay, I finished the story line, it tells me to build something from the colonial age. I’m halfway done with the bonus quest. So when I finish the last bonus, it’ll be back to a RQ?

Yes ignore the "build a Neptune fountain" I have for 2 months now and am still doing 2 RQs. Once you venture into the Colonial Era tech tree you are toast.

I have conquered all of the Colonial territory but I have not done any of the Colonial tech tree. I am still in LMA.

wontn23

BTW, take care of those Colonial troops while in LMA. I accidentally killed off 2 of them in fighting. Better to use them in defense or the 1 and 7 rogue attack.

AmaGongechu

Similar question but I think I bollixed the questline in CE so that now I can't finish the bonus quests. They require research either of items I've already done (residential, cultural, or production - I've finished all those), or construct Industrial buildings. I would much rather stay in CE indefinitely but without two RQs I'm kinda screwed. No way to fix that now, I'll just have to suffer until I can age up again - but how do I avoid this in my other cities?
1595725232339.png

RazorbackPirate

Don't conquer both Garrincton and Las Penas. Conquering one or the other triggers off the Indy age bonus questline. BTW - For clarity, you're in CA - Colonial Age. CE is Contemporary Era.

RazorbackPirate

Nice. Don;t forget to RQ when you collect your city as well. I leave it on both coins and supplies, collect until one is full, then Unbirthday on the way by. I complete dozens and dozens of RQs each collection. I also buy a 24 hour Supply boost from the tavern every day since supplies are always the one that limits the number of Unbirthdays I can do.