• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LMA Units

Plunder Queen

I just moved up to LMA today, any idea on what a generic army would look like? I put down a sword, guard, cannon, and upgraded my champion retreat. I have four colonial units for city defense as well. Could use them to battle with but I don’t want to diamond them every time they die.

Nicholas002

I just moved up to LMA today, any idea on what a generic army would look like? I put down a sword, guard, cannon, and upgraded my champion retreat. I have four colonial units for city defense as well. Could use them to battle with but I don’t want to diamond them every time they die.
I’m still in HMA, but what I would do is always use one CA unit with 7 rogues. Keep the CA unit back, to avoid damage, and fight with the rogues.

btw, did you get the CA units while you were still in HMA?

Last edited:

Plunder Queen

I’m still in HMA, but what I would do is always use one CA unit with 7 rogues. Keep the CA unit back, to avoid damage, and fight with the rogues.

btw, did you get the CA units while you were still in HMA?

Nope, I got them when I aged up to LMA. I went through the next map to get the units.