• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Load times (Mobile)

Reason for the long load times now on mobile? Logging in between cities now takes considerable amount of time longer, last month or so I think?

Nothing? Something?

(Didn’t want to come back to the forums, but had to ask).

Last edited:

Lord Pest

I’m on an iPad and the game load time has gotten worse in the last week or so. Before it starts the green load bar it pauses for about 20 to 30 seconds where before there was no pause. Not a big deal but it has changed. Gameplay is not affected.

I’m on an iPad and the game load time has gotten worse in the last week or so. Before it starts the green load bar it pauses for about 20 to 30 seconds where before there was no pause. Not a big deal but it has changed. Gameplay is not affected.
Yeah, that’s what I’m getting, that long pause, adds up over a few cities and log ins per day.

Kornflake

I am having this issue as well. There is a new, several second delay before the application starts loading. It just stays at 0% for a few seconds before starting to load. I'm on iPhone SE 1st Generation.

*Arturis*

I had it for few days now, gotten worse today when the sale popped up, I got disconnected and have to wait for 10 minutes before I can getting the waiting loading. Might be the servers need a reboot.