1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

LOL at the new scoring system

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by Victorus, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Same type thing happened with me ^

2. HaekelHansi

HaekelHansi Guest

What I wrote in my last post also applies to medals apparently. I don't know yet if this will be fixed, but if not, just consider this update as a new challenge. Now you know how things work - you have an advantage. Make use of it ;-)

3. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Thanks for the info. I just hope that they fix it in the next update.

4. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Guest

LOL the challenge will be getting an invite to a guild. I do not know anybody here. All I had going for me was the numbers. I was in hopes somebody would think "well he is a newbee but there is some potential there". Now all they are gonna think is "YOU SUCK" lol go join the FNG guild.

5. Spyder

Spyder Guest

We're all noobs right now :p

6. narwhal

narwhal Guest

Speak for yourself. :p

7. HaekelHansi

HaekelHansi Guest

Please try and keep the spam in the Town Square. Thank you!

8. narwhal

narwhal Guest

Sorry!

Could the . in the points be replaces with ,s?

Currently it looks like i have 1.800 points when i actually have 1,800. :)

9. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Sorry.

Does anyone know what the first letter of the alphabet is?

Yahahaaha! Joking.

Anyway, does anyone know how many points you get for the stone thrower building? And are stone throwers good troops to have?

10. Say What?

Say What? Guest

Feel free to propose that idea in the Proposals section. Also as Hans already stated, keep the spam in Town Square and stay on subject. You lot seem to like spamming a bit too much hehe.

11. narwhal

narwhal Guest

Ugh, will do.
    Though this thread should be locked anyways no as HH as answered all of the qualms to do with the new points?

12. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Guest

I guess they were answered but it would be nice to have the missing medals. Anyway...Challenge accepted lol from 48 to 14

13. Victorus

Victorus Guest

Would really be nice if this error in coding that punished top scoring players would get fixed ... it is really unfair that some of us get to watch people we trounced for almost a month sitting higher than us on the rankings...

The guy I was beating by 45-50k points in the last system is now in 4th place while I was placed in the 45th ranked spot... up to 25th or so now which is just more proof I got the very very short end of the stickI should be in 4th place easily and more likely 3rd or 2nd over all for this server.... so should have been in 2nd or 3rd... was by the error in coding... 45th :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
  14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Guest

Almost a month? The game has been open since the 24th of May. And unless you had around 300k points before the update I highly doubt you would've been 2nd or 3rd for the server. Obviously you focused on spamming your supplies and battles while the other player you're talking about actually expanded his city, as it's buildings that matter most now. That rank 25 you see is your global rank, meaning although you were beating everyone else in your neighbourhood there are plenty of people better than you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
  15. Victorus

Victorus Guest

OK as far as the month thing goes I apologize ... started about a month ago playing on a .en server... having said that...

You are wrong about me not being ion the top 2nd or 3rd... if the guy that was in 2nd place behind me was 50k behind me in my neighborhood using the old scoring and neighborhood ranking system....You don't think that I should be ahead of him in the new scoring and ranking systems?

He is in 4th.... I was ahead of him by 33% or more of his score. You could have looked at my score and my town and then looked at where they placed me at rank 45 and you would have been able to see that my towns were far larger than anyone near me and I had every expansion available to me and had buildings on them.....

I focused on building my town more so than the guy that was in 2nd place behind me ... focused more on expanding my towns area more so than him... proved this by winning the pvp tower to get an expansion he doesn't have... focused more on the tech tree than he did proven by I can build units he couldn't long before he could... nice try trying to make me look like someone who just didn't know what they were doing in the game... but you are clearly not following the fact that, it has already been acknowledged that there were errors in calculating scores of people... this included myself

EDIT... I meant to leave this issue alone... sorry for commenting on it again... just felt the need to clarify things for teh last poster

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
  16. Daniel

Daniel Guest

Who is the other person you are talking about? Vebla?

17. HaekelHansi

HaekelHansi Guest

The one thing that mixed the rankings around a bit is that battlepoints gained in expired tournaments were not credited to the players. As officially stated elsewhere, these points can't be reinstated retroactively, so we'll just have to live with that, wipe our mouth and move on. Some players were affected more, some less by this - depending on the status of the towers at the time of the update. These things do happen in Betas.

Dominotx711 likes this.
  18. Dominotx711

Dominotx711 Well-Known Member

oh please, everyone sucks but me...the only reason I am ranked 96th in the world is cuz I was robbed I tell you !!!!!!!!! But that is neither here nor there, I am THE BEST!!!!!

19. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Guest

So this is an ongoing thing and not a one time deal. Again I took top spot in the iron age but still ranked at 149 with no medals. Why are some getting medals and some are not?

Wait cancel that, it is now showing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  20. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member