• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

long house..its fate sealed?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

go to my city, you will see the longhouse is one of a few from the bronze age still preserved. but iam thinking of dumping it and replacing with multi story house or some other building.. even though once its gone, if i need to get it back it would cost some diamonds. keep it? or dump it...that is the question

DeletedUser40061

there would most certainly be a lot of unhappy citizens once i dump the theatre..as i dont have any means to spend diamonds to get a replacement like colliseum.. yes, the theatre is taking up space..space i could use adding another iron age or middle age building...i would have to think about this for a bit...i will gather the citizens in town hall ,meeting make them force to play charades while i gently remove theatre.. i will tell them a white lie saying the black plague has been detected and that is why the building needed to be demolished.

RazorbackPirate

there would most certainly be a lot of unhappy citizens once i dump the theatre..as i dont have any means to spend diamonds to get a replacement like colliseum.. yes, the theatre is taking up space..space i could use adding another iron age or middle age building...i would have to think about this for a bit...i will gather the citizens in town hall ,meeting make them force to play charades while i gently remove theatre.. i will tell them a white lie saying the black plague has been detected and that is why the building needed to be demolished.
I am certainly not suggesting you dump your Theater, but at some point, even your theater will run it's course and you will. Don't ever spend diamonds on another building, even a GB. And no matter what, do NOT build the Colosseum. Your theater is fine for now. Definitely keep it ... for now.

Let your citizens know that the plays will continue.

mamboking053

The Tholos of Idols is provided in this event. It has a big happiness boost for low-aged players. Combined with your theater, if this does not solve your happiness problem, it should go a long way.

You're probably going to want to get rid of your Theater once you hit LMA, but until then- or unless you come by another event building or something offering better happiness- you should keep the theater. If you have, or come by the Innovation Tower GB take care not to level it too high or you'll have to get more happiness.

Also, check your city for any buildings that are increasing your population. If you can do without any of them, get rid of them (store them if valuable...)

DeletedUser40061

Longhouse is gone, replaced with multi story house. Theatre will stay until can find another entertaining building that wont cost diamonds to built. Thx chaps