• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a 1.9 thread in Qunrir

SmartAxolotl

I'm in Future Era with an Arc in the 20s and lots of Fps. I am in a 1.9 in another game world but haven't been able to find or start one in Qunrir. If you know of one, please let me know, thanks!

Sharmon the Impaler

I am in a 1.9 in Q but one rule is an 80 Arc or higher. The reason for this is that people with arcs below this have been less than enthusiastic about contributing and it slows everything down.

SmartAxolotl

I am in a 1.9 in Q but one rule is an 80 Arc or higher. The reason for this is that people with arcs below this have been less than enthusiastic about contributing and it slows everything down.
thank you Sharmon. Would your group be willing to give me a try? I have been a regular participant in the 1.9 thread in my other world, both posting my own GB and contributing to others. I understand that higher arcs are desired and that my own reward will be lower, but am still eager and have plenty of Fps saved up.