• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a four world guild

DeletedUser

I am looking for a true four world guild. While I compete in the PVP tournament I do not plunder unless I have been plundered. I play daily and have the following:
On Arvahall I am ranked 3685 and have two great buildings the Statue of Zeus level 4, and the Tower of Babel level 5
On Brisgard I am ranked 3438 and have the same two buildings Zeus at level 2 and the Tower at level 6
On Cirgard I am ranked 3004 and have the same two buildings Zeus at level 6 and the Tower at level 5
On Dunarsund I am ranked 868 and have four great buildings Zeus at level 6, the Tower at level 8, the Coliseum at level 4 and Lighthouse of Alexandria at level 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1645

We are currently on both Bris & D, but we do have a four world ally that you might try - Warrior Guild. I believe you can contact moneyboi for info on any server.

DeletedUser

LOD is a popular choice. LOD in Arvahall had quite a stir a few weeks ago and we came out stronger for it.