• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a good Guild

DeletedUser1675

Daily player looking for a good Guild to join in Brisgard on the USA map. Name in game is dugmeister I will look at all invites. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, I would just message guild leaders on the game itself. Most guild leaders are not on the forums.

DeletedUser1645

dugman67, please feel free to contact me in game (same name) or any member of The North. We're always looking for active players. 2Trojans6 has joined us. We'd certainly like to see if we would be a good fit.

DeletedUser

Kirk55, Yes you are active on the forums. Dark Twist was just pointing out to someone that not all players/guild leaders are active on the forums. In order to increase the chances of finding a guild, it doesn't hurt to seek an invitation from guild leaders that are not active in the forums. Fight on!

DeletedUser

Dark Legion is a new guild rising quickly to the top, and we welcome all players, noob's and pro's. Check us out.