1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for a goods seller.

Discussion in 'Tuulech Drama' started by Brunenjii, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Brunenjii

Brunenjii Member

I'm looking for a goods seller on T world.
    If you are or know a reputable seller of goods, who is willing to accept Bronze Age goods at 1:2 please reply.

2. Dido 815 the Scourge

Dido 815 the Scourge Active Member

Did you look at the other threads in Tuulech? Shawlyss is advertising goods for sale.

3. Brunenjii

Brunenjii Member

I sent Shawlyss a message a couple of days before creating this post. Still no reply.

4. G0TH

G0TH New Member

5. G0TH

G0TH New Member

Shawlyss has unfortunately been absent and we hope is only taking a break. We hope for his return soon but it is not expected. On another note, I will be more than happy to assist you. Look me up. That's G(zero)TH

6. Brunenjii

Brunenjii Member

Thanks G0th, got my goods. Hopefully Shawlyss returns. T world needs more goods sellers.