• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a great guild? come join Dark Zombies!

DeletedUser

If your an active player, looking for a great guild look no further than Dark Zombies. We are currently ranked 24 in C world, and have players from all ages. We have no set style of play, attackers, and traders are both welcome. The trading is fantastic, and we have a lot of active players. There is also many great buildings to donate to. We have around 10 openings as of now. The only thing we ask is that our members help each other, with m/p trades etc. If you would like to join please message me ndraman, our Recruitment Zombie- frankiesmum, or any member you can catch without a brain in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3689

You won't be sorry if you join Dark Zombies. We are a active guild and we are a diverse guild. You are not ordered to play the game any certain way. We want our members to enjoy the game. All we ask in return is daily P/M and fair trading on the market. The growth of your town will never be slowed by lack of support. If you are looking for a fun environment to play in, then Dark Zombies may be the place for you. If you have questions, you are free to inquire before you commit. Let us know how we can help you.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the interest, we are filling up fast! Currently our biggest need is alabaster, if your producing and looking for a guild, let us know.

DeletedUser3964

Best Guild i have been in for any of the online games. If you are looking for a no pressure atmosphere with all help you could ever want Dark Zombies is the place to be. And as a bonus everyone jokes around has good ol'time. The Guild as a whole is very laid back but at the same time very efficient. Dark Zombies is for sure worth checking out the worst that can happen is u might develop a taste for brianssss. BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNSSS are yummy.

DeletedUser

They do a great job of supporting junior players, as well as a solid internal trade network. Many GBs to grow, and support. Tasty brains for the having.

DeletedUser

I would like to join your Guild but have`nt been playing long & dont understand trading

alethea

DeletedUser

thank you my computor has been playing up havent received you invite yet please would you resend alethea

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the interest! We still have a few spots available for the best guild in the game! Please message me, or any of the top members of our guild. Almost no rules, just take care of your guild, and have fun. Best trading in the game I guarantee.

DeletedUser

Guild

If your an active player, looking for a great guild look no further than Dark Zombies. We are currently ranked 24 in C world, and have players from all ages. We have no set style of play, attackers, and traders are both welcome. The trading is fantastic, and we have a lot of active players. There is also 11 great buildings currently, and more coming soon. We have around 20 openings as of now. The only thing we ask is that our members help each other, with m/p trades etc. If you would like to join please message me ndraman, or any member ranked in the top five of Dark Zombies.

Are you still looking for new members I'm new but growing fast

DeletedUser

I'm active and would like to join. My ingame name is the same as my username on the forums. Please send me an invite.

DeletedUser

may i get an invite :) I will be active to motivate polish egg and alll that good stuff. i am a college student so sometime i look like a dark zombie haha xD
my name is snoopsyl :)

DeletedUser

I would like to apply for membership of the guild. My in-game name is CrazyChris. I think a balanced guild willing to do lots of trading and stick together would benefit my playstyle as much as my playstyle would benefit the guild. I motivate and polish daily and I'm not afraid to spend my forge points in Great Buildings.

I'm looking forward to playing with you all.

DeletedUser

All the invites have been sent, anyone else please message me ndraman, or reply to this thread. Thanks,

DeletedUser

Dark Zombies is a great guild to belong to. Am enjoying the trades, polishing and motivating I get and return. Recent Easter Egg event was great fun with these folks. So come join us and we'll all have a ball. :D

DeletedUser2690

I would like to join your guild.. I get on often, I offer FAIR trades, and I give lots of points to GBs..

DeletedUser

Hi, still have open spots, send an in-game message to me, or any of our leaders for an invite.

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual but this is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild MYSTIC DRAGONS and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. Lordgarth2 ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠