• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild and some friends

DeletedUser23264

Hi! I'm new to the Forum, but I've been playing for quite a while. I actually play in 3 Worlds: Mt. Kilmore, Qunir, and Tuulech. I'm friendly and don't Plunder unless required for certain Quests- like the An-War Story Quest. I'm having issues finding trades in my Worlds and would love to get into a Guild to help out. Here is a break down of all the goods I trade in each World.

Mt. Kilmore: I am in the High Middle Ages. And I trade Stone, Marble, Limestone, Ebony, Gold, Granite, And I'm getting ready to build my Herb Building. And I'm almost to the Province to acquire another Good but not sure what it is yet.

Qunir: I'm in the High Middle Ages. I trade Wine, Stone, Cloth, Jewelry, Granite, Honey, Salt and getting ready to build my Glass Building. I'm almost to the Late Middle Ages.

Tuulech: I'm entering the Late Middle Ages. I trade Lumber, Dye, Cloth, Limestone, Granite, Alibaster, Herbs, Brick, and getting ready to build a Brass Builder in a couple days. (I've already acquired the Province, I haven't finished researching it yet though. lol)

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game daily. I'm looking to expand into a Guild. Thanks guys!