1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Guild? Gilded Phoenix is looking for members.

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Kavran von Beck, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Kavran von Beck

Kavran von Beck New Member

Looking for a Guild? Gilded Phoenix is looking for members.

Our Mission is to have fun while striving to be a self-sufficient guild thru teamwork.
    Gilded Phoenix is a top 20 guild looking for players who will fight and finish level one in GE.

Grow at your own pace.
    Must be active.
    Motivate and Polish often.
    Be respectful to others.
    Make effort to trade with guild members first
    Fair Trades. Trading 2:1, 1:1, or 1:2 ratios
    Voluntary Great Building clubs to help you level them up
    Experienced members on hand to help you with training

You can either apply to our guild or message me for an invitation.

2. SK Malone

SK Malone New Member

I recently joined this Guild and can only say how great it is. Members are light hearted, funny, friendly and helpful. tips and strategies section, everyone learns from each other. The Guild is pretty far along, so 5 fp's daily. Trades are usually taken almost immediately. Guild Exp has been opened to level 4 ever since I have been in the guild and we generally come in first or second.

3. Bees Everywhere

Bees Everywhere Member

I sent you an application just a little bit ago.

My forum account is new, but I’ve been playing for nearly two years, so don’t pay it any mind.

I was searching for a new guild here and yours fits the best given the requirements and my playstyle.

I will do my best to become an asset to your guild if given the opportunity.

Thank you for hearing me out.

4. AN ANGRY OLD MAN

AN ANGRY OLD MAN New Member

5 + years later and the Guild is still going strong.