• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking For A Guild On Jaims

Daniel The 4ger

I am a newbie on Jaims and am looking for a guild. I won’t be able to complete any requirements yet, but if you help me grow a bit, I will be able to help you grow a lot.

Lancer

I am a newbie on Jaims and am looking for a guild. I won’t be able to complete any requirements yet, but if you help me grow a bit, I will be able to help you grow a lot.

You can take a look at our guild High Guard Reapers. We are currently ranked as 104th overall in Jaims. This guild has been around for longer than I have been playing which is a little over 4 years. It's the first guild I joined and I never left. We have 14 wonderful members and I actually just accepted a new applicant today, so we are now at 15 members. We don't have many requirements really so it might work for you. We only ask that you remain active and if you plan on being in active for a period of time, we need to know. Also, you need to contribute as much as you can in the weekly guild expedition. If you would need goods for you to negotiate encounters, then you can post them in our *Trades* thread. Also whenever a member starts constructing a new great building, we expect each member to help build/level it by placing a minimum of 3 forge points on it, even if it has already been raised. We do participate in guild battleground, but it isn't a requirement, it's purely optional.

This is the thread that I made a good while back for recruiting purposes:

If you want to look at it as well for some more information.

papabear19442020

The King's Court is looking for some good active player who are trying to grow and learn the game.
Also some bigger player to help teach them. (Jaims)