• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LOOKING FOR A GUILD? Rabid Dawgs is recruiting!

DeletedUser10324

RABID DAWGS HAS CHANGED NAME TO Resident Evil - H

DELETE THIS THREAD A NEW ONE AS BEEN CREATED

DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE - GO TO THE RESIDENT EVIL THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13376

Looking to join Rabid Dawgs.

Rabid Dawgs is looking for new members (You MUST be in HOUNDSMOOR to join)
( Please make sure you use your flea n tick collars, and are dewormed prior to coming into our kennels - thanks!)
As of 10/16/14 Our Stats: 25 members, Global Rank 34, Level 12 (3% reduction coin/supply costs, 6%reduction in recruitment & healing units, 1+ FP collect Town hall everyday)

WE HAVE TWO REQUIREMENTS: 1) you MUST BE an active player, if not you will be dismissed after 30 days and will have to re-apply 2) NO farming for another world - we ask that you are actively playing in this world (you can play more than one world, just be an active participant in this one).
Currently our GVG mandate is to harass any set siege by anyone in any age, at anytime. We are allies of no one.
NO DOG CATCHERS HERE! No Fair Trade Policy is enforced, no restrictions on plundering, no mandatory donations or clubs, no mandatory M/P per week.
WE DO HAVE:
Experienced players, who can answer questions and give help.
A great group of dawgs who will help each other out with trades and advancements.
Voluntary Great Building club and FP trades among members
M/P to help each other out, not because we have to.
We welcome all dawgs - bitters, howlers, puppys, old dogs, yes - even vegetarians, frisbe catchers, off leash, beggers, digging through trash , chewers, digging through the trash, even peeing on the carpet is ok - just make sure you are respectful to the other dawgs here!
Leave a message here - or for a faster reply please send me a message directly to: timberk2s
Hey! I'm looking to join Rabid Dawgs. How do I join?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I'm looking to join Rabid Dawgs. How do I go about joining?

DeletedUser13376

I'm not sure i receiced it or for that matter have a guild tab in my game. Can you please provide any insight. Thanks!

DeletedUser10324

I'm not sure i receiced it or for that matter have a guild tab in my game. Can you please provide any insight. Thanks!

ok, go to your town, click on your town hall, click on News, click on event history. you should see an invite listed from Rabid dawgs click into it and accept :)

DeletedUser13376

I'm using an iPad. Let me try to figure that out or try doing on the computer!