• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild? Timber Line is looking for members

• Thread starter DeletedUser10324
  • Start date

DeletedUser10324

Looking for a Guild? Timber Line is looking for members or small guild to merge in

We all have our shots, no fleas or ticks please, not all of us have made it through the obedience classes, but most of us are housebroken
In Fel Dranghyr, our guild started 3/22/14. As of 4/4/17 we currently have 64 members and we are adding everyday. We are currently on the GvG MAPs. We are rated #13th in the listing of all Guilds. We are a Level 33 guild. We are also looking for smaller guilds that would like to dissolve and merge into our guild. We are looking for those who are interested in Iron age fighting. We are active players and do a lot of trading of goods among members. You must be playing in Fel Dranghyr to join.
In remembrance of Timber, a yellow labrador. Our guild offers protection and companionship to its members.
Highly intelligent with a need to feel apart of a family. Prized in sporting and hunting, yet gentile and kind to those who are in need. Strong and loyal we will fight for our own.

Grow at your own pace.
Please be active.
Motivate and Polish often.
Be respectful to others.
Make effort to trade with guild members first
Trading 2:1, 1:1, or 1:2 ratios
Voluntary Great Building clubs to help you level them up
Experienced members can help you with training
We unlock level 3 of GE each week and occasionally level 4 as well.
We welcome all dogs - bitters, howlers, puppys, old dogs, yes - even vegetarians, frisbe catchers, off the leash, beggers, digging through the trash, chewers, even peeing on the carpet is ok - just make sure you are respectful to the other dawgs here!
We would love to add you as a member.
Go to your city and send me a Message: timberk2s or reply below so I can send you an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guild

Hey, I am looking to join a guild and saw your post. I have been very active in the game and feel that joining a guild is the next step and will increase success. So shoot me an invite!

We are a new guild. Most of us are in the iron age and starting into Early Middle. :)

In remembrance of Timber, a yellow labrador. Our guild offers protection and companionship to its members.
Highly intelligent with a need to feel apart of a family. Prized in sporting and hunting, yet gentile and kind
to those who are in need. Strong and loyal we will fight for our own.

Grow at your own pace.
Please be active.
Motivate and Polish often.
Be respectful to others.
Make effort to trade with guild members first

We would love to add you as a member.
Message: timberk2s or reply below so I can send you an invite.

DeletedUser10324

barntham: I tried to send to send you an invite, are you in Fel Dranghyr world? or go by another name?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10508

I never got the invite bud, I really would like to join, I am 5 hrs away from getting into Iron age. I need the trade partners, my neighborhood is dead =(
I just realized, I am not in that world, dang it. thanks anyways.

DeletedUser10324

yes, unfortunately you must be in the world Fel Dranghyr for our guild, sorry! :(

DeletedUser10324

Sorry my computer crashed so I can't send you a direct invite, please message EmpressMookie, she can send u an invite, I'm waiting for Dell to send me computer parts to fix my over heating problem, but its been a week and I'm still waiting.... Hope to see you soon, tell her I sent you!

DeletedUser11799

i am interested in joining your guild I am a team player and very active

DeletedUser

Hello, I am looking for a new guild. I am late middle ages, and I polish/motivate/trade often.

DeletedUser12071

joining...

Sounds lovely! Might I trouble you for a guild invite?

DeletedUser

Sounds great, Im a bit of a low level but do you think I could get an invite? Im very active!

DeletedUser

Looking to join a guild, and I think this guild sounds great. Message me if you are imterested.

DeletedUser12303

I'd love to join the guild, I'm on ipad and can't message. Could you please send me an invite?