• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild with lots of Arc activity

BadZute

On my other world we have a 190% arc guild thread and people are rocketing their arcs up to high levels. I'm not able to do GvG, but I'm a 64/48 GE weekly. Any great guilds on Arvahall with lots of Arc activity? Thanks!

DeletedUser37311

We're a really active guild with multiple 80+ arcs. We Be Crazy. We don't GVG but generally place first in GE. Trade threads, FP Swaps, etc.

Culchie

There is a new guild in town Scarlet Justice, if you want to play with high level players, want to learn the tricks of the game ask us for an invite, Contact Figaro, culchie, marta33 or Ozymandia for the invite. We ask that you park your egos at the door, and play for the team as well as yourself. We know what it takes to be successful and we are willing to share.

DeletedUser42098

Black Gate is an excellent guild with multiple high level arcs. We have a 190% and 180% gb trade threads and ppl are on almost all the time.