• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild

DeletedUser

Guys,

I'm looking for an active guild. I play every day and fight a lot. If you check the Iron Age rankings, I was first in the Tower PVP as of last night. I am about to enter the Early Middle Ages, so looking for a guild that is smart with resources and trade especially. Thanks!

Jgrossmcs

DeletedUser

hello jgrossmcs, i am the founder of Master Empire and i am putting together an army together , and i am a very active player myself i am looking for active players myself , our guild is a fairly new guild and there is strength in numbers also benefits, so join us and grow with us , hope to see u here soon

DeletedUser

accepting active players only

Hello , i am the founder of Master Empire and i am a very active player, i am looking to put together a powerful army so i am accepting active players only , since our guild is fairly new im accepting players with a minimum of 1000 pts, which will gradually increase as we grow more powerful, of course as u know there is strength in numbers , also benefits come with the strength, so what cha waiting fer, lets take this stone age city out from the stone age and build it up into the future together;)
write me if u would like me to send u an invite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1645

Not sure if you're still looking, but The North welcomes active players. Please contact me in-game if you are interested.