• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

looking for a guild

DeletedUser

hello i am new to the game and looking for a guild with no point restrictions

DeletedUser2487

you can join my brothers guild hes new too but hes ok at the game his name is shadowkaeleb(the guild is: Dragons Of Fortuna

DeletedUser

Sounds like you guys are on the right track. If "Dragons of Fortuna" is accepting, that is as good of a place to start. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

I've got a Guild! We are The Revenge Corps. Feel free to check us out.

DeletedUser

L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS of Cirgard Recruiting.

Are you looking for a guild that suits you best?
One that will respect you, grow with you, and make a L3G3ND out of you?

- A family, A Community, A Circle of Friends-

Think you've got the potential to join the best of the best?

L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS, is the guild for you.

DeletedUser2742

[h=2]
alliance.png
Join Uranswer[/h]
<JOIN A GUILD ON THE RISE> <Moving up the Guild Chain>
THROUGH SUPPORT and GUIDANCE

We want players who are willing to do their part. Every member will have responsibilities to themselves as well as the guild. Together we can work as one making us all stronger and better supplied. Every member will have a voice and will be heard as well as any idea may be voted on. All jobs will be fairly distributed throughout.

A team that plays the game the way it is meant to be played, you don't have to give up your right to plunder.
We are URANSWER

Thank you and have fun​

DeletedUser1754

You are welcome to join the guild Souls of Honour. Souls of Honour is mainly a social guild. This guild is for players that want to play at their own speed. There is only one rule, you must respect all other members in the guild. Anyone harassing or intentionally demeaning another guild member will be grounds for immediate removal.

Play, have fun, and be respectful. Thats it.

in game name: sacman08

DeletedUser

Very green to this game, and not finding help on the forum very easily. how do I go about joining a guild or inviting friends?

DeletedUser

Joining a Guild:

There are three ways. The most direct is that you announce you're looking for a guild in the forums using your own "I need a guild" post in the world forum of your choice (yours seems to be Cirgard). Or you go to one of the standing announcements and ask to join a particular guild. The third way is where you change your in game profile to "Looking for guild". You'll get an invite soon enough with any of those methods.

Inviting Friends:

Are you trying to invite in-game friends who are actively playing or are you trying to invite real life friends to join the game? Both can be done with the "invite a friend" button on your scroll bar at the bottom of the screen. However the former just requires user names, the latter requires e-mail addresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3550

Spartacus gladiators is looking for members. We have 22 members and have players at all kinds of levels

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual but this is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild MYSTIC DRAGONS and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. Lordgarth2 ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠