1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by AlwaysBlair, Oct 28, 2012.

1. AlwaysBlair

AlwaysBlair New Member

Hi there, I'm pretty new to the game. I don't know how to do much but I've been logging everyday and trying to figure out how to play. It's pretty interesting and I love MMOs. If you're looking for a new neighbor or a new guild member, send me a message in game :)
    ign: AlwaysBlair
    Thanks and take care! xo

2. gimccla

gimccla Guest

Have you tried some of the guilds that are listed as "recruiting".."Revenge Corps, L3g3ends of Cirgard, Parabellum, etc.? Try some of these to see if you can find a match. Enjoy.

3. Kirk55

Kirk55 Guest

Thank you gimccla for recommending my Guild, and AlwaysBlair, we have the awsomest Guild on the planet Cirgard.

And for all you critics out there, I'm pretty sure that awsomest is a word...even though there is a squiggly red line underneath it.

4. gimccla

gimccla Guest

You may well have the most awesomest (which is in the urban dictionary) guild. You forgot the "e". I think every guild believes they are the most awesome guild. Good Luck to you and all your new members.

5. Kirk55

Kirk55 Guest

So I did miss the "e", but I bet a lot of other Guild founders wish that they had thought up the one avatar thing and secretly wish that they were in my Guild.

6. Dominotx711

Dominotx711 Well-Known Member

Lol...I miss more than "e"s most of the time

7. gimccla

gimccla Guest

Well, Dom, you shouldn't have slept through spelling class. I'll slap my wrist later for spamming.

Kirk55, yes you were the first to come up with a guild "uniform". Fight on! ;)

8. Kirk55

Kirk55 Guest

I know right?

The strong will fight on for higher glory, while the weak shall be satisfied on the dregs of the scum.
    -Kirk55

9. BleuDs

BleuDs Guest

This is BleuDs for L3G3NDS, if you believe that you need a guild, contact me in game as BleuDs. We have joined in with the number 9 guild. Darkness was the guilds name, but renamed it to L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS. We except all players, with the hope that you play daily or at least every other day.

Contact me, if wish a position in our guild.

L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS of Cirgard Recruiting.

Are you looking for a guild that suits you best?
    One that will respect you, grow with you, and make a L3G3ND out of you?

- A family, A Community, A Circle of Friends-

Think you've got the potential to join the best of the best?

L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS, is the guild for you.

10. PeteJones

PeteJones Guest

Hello. Looking to join a guild. Only been playing a couple days. I will be an active player. PeteJones in game name.

11. gimccla

gimccla Guest

It might be better to be a little more proactive. Contact some of the guild leaders that have posted they are actively seeking members. Revenge Corps, L3g3ends of Cirgard, Parabellum, etc.?

12. End Game of cirgard is now recruiting new and experienced players in Cirgard if you are interested please message me there same name as here. Advantages to joining: lots of help and Exp. players, lots of trades added every minute, daily visits, active players ost of us is on all the time feel free to come check us out we are also letting smaller guilds merge into End Game but no name change thanks:D

13. maiversen

maiversen Member

URANSWER WANTS U

Uranswer
    The Name says it all
    If you r looking 4 a guild or wish to merge
    just ask because we R
    Uranswer

14. eazymango

eazymango Member

For some odd reason I just went blind... :blink:

15. mystic1975