• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild

• Thread starter QueenStaciDarkDesire
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello I am also Looking for ppl to play with and I am a new player but a quick learner if you could think about adds Let me know thanks alot

I am in a guild now thanks you for your quick responses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You would be totally welcomed in our O"my guild. We are a close, family like guild and we are now looking for new members that would be active and friendly.
If you would be interested in more information, go to the game and search for O"my in Cirgard :).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Regards,

Elizze

DeletedUser2742

[h=2]
alliance.png
Join Uranswer[/h]
<JOIN A GUILD ON THE RISE> <Moving up the Guild Chain>
THROUGH SUPPORT and GUIDANCE

We want players who are willing to do their part. Every member will have responsibilities to themselves as well as the guild. Together we can work as one making us all stronger and better supplied. Every member will have a voice and will be heard as well as any idea may be voted on. All jobs will be fairly distributed throughout.

A team that plays the game the way it is meant to be played, you don't have to give up your right to plunder.
We are URANSWER

Thank you and have fun​