• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

looking for a guild

DeletedUser

It is best to be proactive and contact a guild leader. Uranswer, Dragons of Fortuna, The Revenge Corps, and L3g3nds are actively recruiting just to name a few.

DeletedUser

i am mmsr of guild mmsr guild 1, and i am actively seeking members for my guild in forge of empire. the requirements are players must be active, team members, and comply with game rules regarding guild members. my only rule is they must try to have fun playing, building there cities, and the guild. we play Brisgard. i am also the founder of mmsr guild 1 group.

DeletedUser2742

We are Uranswer a actively growing guild always willing to add new players that need ?s answered.
We are in your world therefore we are a choice you could make

thank you
maiversen
founder of Uranswer

DeletedUser2742

Uranswer is always open to new players ask any member for invite

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual but this is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild MYSTIC DRAGONS and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. Lordgarth2 ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠