Looking for a guild

debuffed

I am looking for an active guild. I am about half way through the research for PostModern Era. I prefer one that opens lvl 4 Guild Expedition each week. GvG, with work very tough for me to participate but I do what I can as far as filling sectors with troops. I do log on daily. I do have some of the preferred GBs (Traz, Arc, Obs).

Drop me a message in game if you need/want to know more.

Squishy705

I am looking for an active guild. I am about half way through the research for PostModern Era. I prefer one that opens lvl 4 Guild Expedition each week. GvG, with work very tough for me to participate but I do what I can as far as filling sectors with troops. I do log on daily. I do have some of the preferred GBs (Traz, Arc, Obs).

Drop me a message in game if you need/want to know more.
hello :)
we have a guild called cowboys, were tryin to grow in numbers, were workin on some gvg, its a pretty awesum, layed back guild, most of them have many other worlds and play on a daily basis, and many yrs on top of that, we do unlock level 4 each week in GE, i myself am in 2 worlds with them, were workin on gatherin all at sametime or at least most so we can gvg, but GE is pretty huge for us, yu can send me a message there or here if interested, my name on game is same as here :)