• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild

debuffed

I am looking for an active guild. I am about half way through the research for PostModern Era. I prefer one that opens lvl 4 Guild Expedition each week. GvG, with work very tough for me to participate but I do what I can as far as filling sectors with troops. I do log on daily. I do have some of the preferred GBs (Traz, Arc, Obs).

Drop me a message in game if you need/want to know more.

DeletedUser36894

I am looking for an active guild. I am about half way through the research for PostModern Era. I prefer one that opens lvl 4 Guild Expedition each week. GvG, with work very tough for me to participate but I do what I can as far as filling sectors with troops. I do log on daily. I do have some of the preferred GBs (Traz, Arc, Obs).

Drop me a message in game if you need/want to know more.
hello :)
we have a guild called cowboys, were tryin to grow in numbers, were workin on some gvg, its a pretty awesum, layed back guild, most of them have many other worlds and play on a daily basis, and many yrs on top of that, we do unlock level 4 each week in GE, i myself am in 2 worlds with them, were workin on gatherin all at sametime or at least most so we can gvg, but GE is pretty huge for us, yu can send me a message there or here if interested, my name on game is same as here :)

emprbldr

I know this message is a bit old at this point, but are you still looking for members in your guild? I'm fairly active and am currently looking for a guild to help me grow my brand new Arc (currently at level 1!). I'm just getting started with GE and currently try to do at least 1-2 levels every week. I also have an Observatory. If you're still looking for more members, please let me know. Thanks!

UP ONLINE

why not just click on the icon in the top left of screen and tap guilds
no one on the top 20 guilds wants anyone new just go down the list you will find a good one