• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild

DeletedUser

a very specific guild.

I want one that has active members who P/M regularly and trade often. It should have a nice assortment of ages represented. And it needs to be one where I will have absolutely no leadership duties whatsoever. :D

DeletedUser

I think Brisgard's Benevolent can accommodate that. LMA to BA aged. 5 people are in leadership positions. P/M has even survived the craziness with the eggs. Look us over, decide if you like the look, and hit me up with a message in game for an invite if you'd like one.

DeletedUser4440

[h=3]ŦĦΣ ŘOYÃŁ Ҝ₦IGĦŦS Looking for active members only [/h]We P&M daily,
fair trades only not looking to be the the guild with the most people just the best people,
We are not any one person controlling all we all control our fate United for future developement ,
becoming the strongest and best we can be together we shall conquer all.

Even though we may be from different parts of the world and have different cultures
we will overcome these differences thru respect, fair play and have fun in the process well become strong and grow together .

For an Invite send a PM to KillerMiller
:D