• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild

DeletedUser5088

Hey, I am new. Just joined today :D Well, I'm just looking for a guild to join. My name is Soutmo :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Soutmo, glad you've joined the Game. You're welcome to consider our Guild, GloryBound.
We're number 10 Guild in World D and have a few slots available for a limited time as they're
filling up fast. We are a family team who offer help and advice to support you in advancing in the game,
with active male and female players from stone age upwards to Colonel Age. Fair trades, daily motivation
and polishing, competitions, awards and forge points to GB are standard, plus any help you need
with military and play strategies to help you succeed, and of course we celebrate that with you :)
Communication between members is encouraged so no one feels isolated - that's as important as
advancing in the game. We desire active, motivated players who will participate
in the game and family life of the Guild on a regular basis.
If you're interested, message me EnjoyTravel and I'll send you an invite :)

DeletedUser

Hello Soutmo,

We are recruiting right now if you want a guild to join. The guild is called Samurai. Even though we do have a requirement of 400 points, I will let you in if you would like. Send me a message at Za Sen in the game. Completely up to you. :D
See you there! :D
Za Sen, Founder :)