• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild...

Gypsy Grace

I'm building a working GE diamond farm in Cirgard and need a guild. I'm Iron Age and will be staying there. I need GE4 open every week. I am 2 prints away from placing my Arc. My Fiore contributes a few goods each day. I won't be unlocking Military Tactics so, no GBG for me.

My current guild has swaps but the buildings that are usually there are Royal Albert Hall, Rain Forest, Deal Castle...things I probably wouldn't build in my main city much less a farm. So, I am sitting there with several dozen FP on my status bar hoping to catch a place on a 1.9 or luck into something useful (or at least basic) on a swap.

This is my 4th city so, I won't need a babysitter and would be glad to offer tips and helps to others.

Tranir

I'm building a working GE diamond farm in Cirgard and need a guild. I'm Iron Age and will be staying there. I need GE4 open every week. I am 2 prints away from placing my Arc. My Fiore contributes a few goods each day. I won't be unlocking Military Tactics so, no GBG for me.

My current guild has swaps but the buildings that are usually there are Royal Albert Hall, Rain Forest, Deal Castle...things I probably wouldn't build in my main city much less a farm. So, I am sitting there with several dozen FP on my status bar hoping to catch a place on a 1.9 or luck into something useful (or at least basic) on a swap.

This is my 4th city so, I won't need a babysitter and would be glad to offer tips and helps to others.
So sorry for the late response. If you like to grow quickly we could sure use you in Cirgard. Our Guild is D.O.A. Divi.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Once you are consistently in the top 10-15 of your neighborhood you'll only be hurting yourself by not unlocking Military Tactics. You will rarely get attacked, and even more rarely get plundered.

One or two fp rewards from GBG will likely cover many months of plunder risk. GBG rewards are too valuable to worry about getting plundered imho.

If you put up a Galata Tower great building, you will reduce your plunder risk, but even better you'll get more goods per square than LoA.