• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a guild.

DeletedUser7631

I have answered every recent post from guilds claiming to be recruiting on the World of Cirgard, with no answers yet. Desperately in need of a good guild. Living in a slum neighborhood. No one is producing anything but stone yet, so no one to trade with. I M/P almost every day, but no one returns the favor. Can anyone help me out? Messages can be sent to davesdaughter. Or better yet send a guild invite:) Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6501

send me a message if you r still looking for an awesome guild to join... I'll invite you to ours, Johnny Fartbreath

I have answered every recent post from guilds claiming to be recruiting on the World of Cirgard, with no answers yet. Desperately in need of a good guild. Living in a slum neighborhood. No one is producing anything but stone yet, so no one to trade with. I M/P almost every day, but no one returns the favor. Can anyone help me out? Messages can be sent to davesdaughter. Or better yet send a guild invite:) Thank you.

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual but this is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild MYSTIC DRAGONS and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. Lordgarth2 ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠