• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a Guild

DeletedUser11874

Hello CardiacRat,

Don't forget to drop by Global Chat in the World of Mount Killmore and give a shout-out there, lots of guilds do their recruitment from Global Chat.

Good Luck!

DeletedUser

Hey, Just started a Guild in this world and honestly, I don't have any members yet. xD It'd be great to have you on board, and hey, if you have any friends that play I'll be glad to invite them too. No pressure, I understand if you can't ALWAYS be on, I have a job too, just do what you can, and have fun! Thanks! my in game name is the same as on here "Brorezi Pyrope"

DeletedUser4491

Sending a message to a guild leader is also a great option. When I first started playing I looked at the #1 guild and figured there was no way for me to get in since I was a noob, but I shot off a message to the guild leader and was in the same day.

DeletedUser14079

thanks for the suggestions, I accepted an invite already

DeletedUser

update

@LordDeathrider - I'm in that world (Mount Killmore) and looking for a guild. How do I go to the Global Chat you mentioned?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CardiacRat, I'm in your world and have traded with you and polished/motivated with you. Did you join with Jake Super Destroyer and Tiahawk?