• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a new guild ?

Garm the Elder

Allegiance is a small but fierce bunch of gamers We often reach the gold bar in GE and do what we can in GBG which is mostly farming
and dabble in Gvg a bit
Currently ranked 17 in our world we need some more active warriors , 22 is a tad on the low side for gbg
We are a friendly guild with an understanding for RL
please contact Laf or Garm

spnnr

I can vouch that Allegiance is a great guild -with better people . They provide helpful advice , GE/GBG and GVG opportunities-though I am not sure if they take players LMA or lower -due to GBG/GE restrictions...

What makes them a great guild -aside from allowing me to hang about - is that its a guild of potential , its decent enough to hold its own in the top 10 guilds with concerted effort and yet they don't go all strictly military. That said they still retain that feel of a homely guild where you feel that you can be friends with ppl there -although chances are you wont ever meet em. So if you are looking for a competitive place without needing the chip on your shoulder (though lets face it -none of us likes to be porched or all those frivolous fragments in GE) and the resulting stress related induced hypertension, give em a look up.

Last edited:

spnnr

Allegiance is still hanging tough and looking for members -heck I think they even open GE 5 - Aye Caramba! So if you are LMA and above and willing to be sociable while chipping in for the good of the guild -contact Laf or Garm :)
Up to 25 members so far!

Dude Laffalot

hey hey , im looking for an Active Guild. I have only been playing for 2 months, im just over 1 million points now. I have quite a few Gb's, can get thru all GE and barely fight in GB at this point, but getting stronger. The Guild I am in is decent, but has a few active members and none post comments, tactics or anything in the message center. I am an older guy, retired, time on my hands, very active and am looking for more active players to play the game with. So how is the message activity in your guild ? Tell me a bit more how ya'll interact on a daily basis and in events, Thanks