• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a non gvg guild

DeletedUser12381

Hello,
It seems like a lot of guilds put up a recruitment message and never reply to the people who respond..
I am looking for a non gvg guild. I played underworld empires for about eight months and got burnt out on wars. Each one was two hours long.

i also need instructions on how to join as I do not see anything in the game that says join guild?!?

thanx
charles z

DeletedUser

GvG participation is optional for members of guilds, I imagine some might pressure you to participate. If you do not see join guild, perhaps you are an Ipad player? Try accessing with a PC.
Hello,
It seems like a lot of guilds put up a recruitment message and never reply to the people who respond..
I am looking for a non gvg guild. I played underworld empires for about eight months and got burnt out on wars. Each one was two hours long.

i also need instructions on how to join as I do not see anything in the game that says join guild?!?

thanx
charles z