• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a young and active guild

DeletedUser

Hello! I am currently looking to join a guild that is active and growing. I am still in the Iron age and would like to be in a relatively young guild. Even though I am newish, I am very active in the game. Please invite :)

DeletedUser

Not sure which worlds you are in. I have a Guild in Greifental, Fel Dranghyr, and soon Houndsmoor. Message me if you are in my worlds.

DeletedUser9223

If you are on East-Nagach, you can join Thorns of Vengeance, we are a pretty young guild (5 months ago) but we have very powerful players, I you would like to join, contact player: Bloodbath189

DeletedUser9433

I'm looking to join a guild as well but don't know how to determine which world I am in.
Jenny

DeletedUser

Jenny when you are on FOE home page & you click PLAY.....it asks you to chose the world you play in...& tells you which ones you have played in at the same time

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual it should but This is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild MYSTIC DRAGONS and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. Lordgarth2 ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠