1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for Active Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by cybertunnel, Sep 17, 2018.

1. cybertunnel

cybertunnel New Member

Hey everyone,

I have recently started on FoE, but have played a wide range of games: Starcraft, Elvenar, TribalWars, Game of War, and few others. All of which help me understand FoE quicker than most.

I am an active player, I do trades, PvP, GE, and want to do GvG. I want an active guild that not only does these things, but also helps grow their players.

2. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

I don't know Parkog's guilds too well, but Dune might be a good choice for you. I play in Destiny and they're a good active guild, but they don't do GvG.

3. cybertunnel

cybertunnel New Member

Thank you, might send them a message. I haven't done GvG yet, but might be something I want to do in the future.

4. cybertunnel

cybertunnel New Member

I applied, and got denied :\

5. Lord picklejuice

Lord picklejuice New Member

Hi cyber, Relic Raiders are looking for active players. We are a very active guild , that most members play daily. We do GE and GvG. We are always willing to help anyone that wants help. Message me in game if you would like to join us!

6. Mor-Rioghain

Mor-Rioghain New Member

Two guilds, both of which are former guilds for me (until I decided to strike out on my own!), are Crimson Sword and Tercio Warriors. They are roughly the same size (approx. 45+ players) and encourage players of all eras. They are both very into GE and not only foster a true sense of camaraderie in dedicated threads, Swap Clubs, very active swap threads, and a thriving market. They are both into GvG but I wouldn't called them GvG-focused, although some of their individual players are certainly into it! :) Good luck in your endeavors and if you decide to start small and help a new guild grow--come and check out House of Morrigan as I am currently recruiting! Best of luck & Forge On! ~Mor-Rioghain

7. D O O M

D O O M New Member

Join the Empire of D O O M guild. We are a growing clan with both experienced and newer players. We are a top 3 guild in the guild expeditions on a weekly basis(currently #1). We treat the game as it should be treated, a fun, temporary distraction from the stress of every day life. We don't place demands on our players making the game more like a second job than a fun experience. We simply ask that you participate. Join us and have some fun at your own pace.

empire of doom logo.png