• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Active Guild

DeletedUser36323

Hey everyone,

I have recently started on FoE, but have played a wide range of games: Starcraft, Elvenar, TribalWars, Game of War, and few others. All of which help me understand FoE quicker than most.

I am an active player, I do trades, PvP, GE, and want to do GvG. I want an active guild that not only does these things, but also helps grow their players.

DeletedUser30312

I don't know Parkog's guilds too well, but Dune might be a good choice for you. I play in Destiny and they're a good active guild, but they don't do GvG.

DeletedUser36323

Thank you, might send them a message. I haven't done GvG yet, but might be something I want to do in the future.

DeletedUser32040

Hi cyber, Relic Raiders are looking for active players. We are a very active guild , that most members play daily. We do GE and GvG. We are always willing to help anyone that wants help. Message me in game if you would like to join us!

DeletedUser34993

Hey everyone,

I have recently started on FoE, but have played a wide range of games: Starcraft, Elvenar, TribalWars, Game of War, and few others. All of which help me understand FoE quicker than most.

I am an active player, I do trades, PvP, GE, and want to do GvG. I want an active guild that not only does these things, but also helps grow their players.
Two guilds, both of which are former guilds for me (until I decided to strike out on my own!), are Crimson Sword and Tercio Warriors. They are roughly the same size (approx. 45+ players) and encourage players of all eras. They are both very into GE and not only foster a true sense of camaraderie in dedicated threads, Swap Clubs, very active swap threads, and a thriving market. They are both into GvG but I wouldn't called them GvG-focused, although some of their individual players are certainly into it! :) Good luck in your endeavors and if you decide to start small and help a new guild grow--come and check out House of Morrigan as I am currently recruiting! Best of luck & Forge On! ~Mor-Rioghain

DeletedUser34921

Join the Empire of D O O M guild. We are a growing clan with both experienced and newer players. We are a top 3 guild in the guild expeditions on a weekly basis(currently #1). We treat the game as it should be treated, a fun, temporary distraction from the stress of every day life. We don't place demands on our players making the game more like a second job than a fun experience. We simply ask that you participate. Join us and have some fun at your own pace.

empire of doom logo.png