1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking For Active New Members

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Charlie814, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Charlie814

Charlie814 New Member

Kings of Friendship is looking for active new members. Prefer LMA and above. Read Guild profile for requirements. We are currently level 15 and climbing with just 2 members. We are both very active.

2. kdmiller63

kdmiller63 New Member

I am an active member. I just left a guild that was boring. No OBS, no GB help, no going past lvl 1 of GE. I play in another world but looking for a guild that will progress and help each other. I do play almost every day. I hope you are a guild that understands that there is more to the game, there is real life, which comes before gameplay.

3. beccas69

beccas69 New Member

KD - you are welcome to come back to our guild but know that our guild requirements (which are minimal) are non-negotiable and can be kept up with even with real life going on outside of the game. ~Becca