• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS

⭐️ Come One~Come All ⭐

We are looking to add some active players. Here at WareHouse13 it's our goal to make this game a fun experience while providing support for all members. Your city will grow and prosper with our full array of threads. Let our many years of experience guide you to success

If you're interested in joining a long established and successful Guild apply or send a message to pferaco, or Duke of Stover.

L e g a c y

I am looking for a more active guild than the one I am in (The Covenant). I am currently in the Early Middle Ages. I am the only member who is doing the GE, which is frustrating. I play for several hours a day, but have only been playing for a 3 or 4 weeks, so far.

L e g a c y

I am looking for a more active guild than the one I am in (The Covenant). I am currently in the Early Middle Ages. I am the only member who is doing the GE, which is frustrating. I play for several hours a day, but have only been playing for a 3 or 4 weeks, so far.

L e g a c y
Is Legacy your screen name in game?? Not finding you.

L e g a c y

⭐ Come One~Come All ⭐

We are looking to add some active players. Here at WareHouse13 it's our goal to make this game a fun experience while providing support for all members. Your city will grow and prosper with our full array of threads. Let our many years of experience guide you to success

If you're interested in joining a long established and successful Guild apply or send a message to pferaco, or Duke of Stover.

L e g a c y
Is Legacy your screen name in game?? Not finding you.

Yes, but it's spelled "L e g a c y", with a space between each letter.